Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gratitude

This year I am grateful for my education.
I have spent too much time bumming about being away from Dallin this semester...
It is just hitting me that my college career is ending. 
I am so grateful that I had the privilege of getting my college degree,
and for all 4 1/2 years of it.

Freshman year- Utah State University
















Still miss you, Tom!









Sophomore year- Utah State University























Yes, that is Amy proposing to
herself in front of Walmart














Junior Year- University of Utah




















































 Senior year (both of them)- University of Utah





































Sorry for the picture overload.
I would say that it has been an eventful 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment