Sunday, December 11, 2011

Noteworthy events from the past couple weeks

The following is a list of noteworthy events from the past 2 1/2 weeks.
I like lists.

1. Got to see my 2 best friends at the same time.
Yes, we are all wearing matching sweatshirts.

2. Thanksgiving at my grandparent's house with my husband and his mustache.




3. I bowled a 100 for my first time ever. Dal still beat me.


4. We celebrated my mom's birthday at yogurt stop. 
She has been great while I have been living there the past semester.
I am sad to leave.



5. Maren demolished the mailbox.
Seriously, every single piece was in the middle of the road.


6. Said goodbye to the job I have had all through school at the U.
Said goodbye to my undergraduate career.
Said goodbye to my best friends.
Said goodbye to my family.
Which leads us to number 7...

7. Moved to Henderson!
I now live in the same state as Dallin.
Not the same place though-- he lives at the school.
Boo finals week.
At least we are making progress, right?


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh yaaaaay!!!! that is the greatest news ever!! except that you're further away from SL now. But I'll survive. :) Did somebody back into the mailbox?! how on earth else could it have gotten so destroyed ha
    love your matching sweatshirts. where are they from?? i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooome baaaaack! I (Hannah) was wiping a bunch of crap off the PC at work and you left this page in our favorites. :(

    ...I mees yew.

    ReplyDelete