Monday, January 23, 2012

Not really cut out for this thing

This unemployment thing, that is...
I feel like I have always thought, "Oh, what I would do with some more time!" Tell you what... I have a lot of time on my hands these days, and I am pretty sure I have not been doing with it what I had planned. I am used to being real busy, so this whole not-being-real-busy thing is sort of throwing me for a loop. Good news-- 2 interviews next week!

{Other than the unemployed and being a waste of space thing} I love Henderson! I have been spending my days running to cool parks, learning to cook, watching 20/20 episodes, watching Dallin study, and reading.

Lauren and Zane came to visit last weekend! They are my favorite. We took them to Red Rock and Hoover Dam... dam jokes are funny. 

Alsoooooo, Dallin had birthday today! Our budget kept me from spoiling him like I would have liked, but we had a nice weekend anyway. We have more leftover cake than anyone will ever know what to do with. 

Hoover Dam

Red Rock 

Climbing-- I love them

Henderson sunsets are my favorite

Glad this guy was born 27 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment