Thursday, September 6, 2012

Home Stretch

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant, and to say that I am anxious would be an understatement. Not that I hate being pregnant... I don't. I am just really ready for him to be here. I am so, so ready.

The last 12 or so weeks of pregnancy have included...
-A return of my appetite!
-SO much kicking, moving around, hiccuping
(which never gets old)
-Dallin singing to my stomach
-A lovely baby shower
-Only throwing up 2-3 times per week
-Utah, San Antonio, and Disneyland
-Hormone craziness
(poor Dal)
-Sherbet
-20/20 reruns
-Buying our first home
-Random people at the grocery store touching my stomach
-Still thinking we are going to name him Calvin
-Failing to complete my blood glucose test after THREE tries
(I threw up the orange drink every time)
-Weddings
-Our Doctor informing me that our baby is perfect at every appointment
(already a proud mom)




No comments:

Post a Comment