Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Welcome Hobbes

I flew to Salt Lake this weekend to attend my Aunt's funeral. Calvin was a rockstar on the flight. We were the only people on the plane without a cowboy hat on because of the national rodeo championship in Vegas. The cowboys all thought that Cal was pretty cool.


The night that I got there I went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with my mom, Maren and Max. It was so awesome! The best one I have seen. I loved it. Lisa got us awesome tickets on the 4th row!


The funeral was sad, but good. I got to see a lot of family and Calvin got to meet everyone. It was nice.

Dallin has been begging me for a dog for a while. I told him that we could get one when we got a house, which happened a little sooner than I had expected. We compromised on a Mini Australian Shepard. They were selling a bunch of them in American Fork while I was up North so I picked one out for us to take home! I am not normally a huge dog person, but I love this little dog. Naturally, we named him Hobbes. He is a cutie, and is almost already housebroken. He is just a couple of weeks older than Cal... we are hoping the grow up to be good buddies.



 


I drove back to Vegas with my parents, who stayed for a couple of days afterwards. It was super fun to have them there.Only a few more days until we go back to Utah for Christmas!

1 comment: