Thursday, January 3, 2013

Twenty-Twelve

All of these things happened in 2012...
(in this order)

I moved to Las Vegas.
I went to California for a week to nanny Sarah's kids.
We said goodbye to Dallin's sweet grandma.
Dallin and I found out that we were expecting a baby.
We welcomed my brother home from his mission in Oaxaca, Mexico.
We welcomed Dallin's brother home from his mission in Salvador, Brazil.
We went to Disneyland.
Dallin finished his first year of medical school.
We found out that we are having a boy.
We spent 2 incredible weeks in Cabo with amazing friends. 
Dallin went to Texas for 6 weeks for military training.
I met Dal in Texas to go to the graduation.
We went to Disneyland again.
We bought a house.
Dallin and I celebrated 2 years of marriage.
We welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world. 

It's been a lovely year.


No comments:

Post a Comment