Monday, February 4, 2013

A 28th birthday and end to January

Dallin had a birthday earlier this month!
The big 2-8.


Cal & I woke up early and made Dallin some burnt cinnamon rolls. 
Accidentally burning the cinnamon rolls is a Dallin's birthday tradition, apparently.


Lindsey & I brought Cafe Rio to the boys for lunch and it was decided that Calvin looks like Bruce Willis.

We had a bunch of friends over for ice cream cake and peach cobbler. We are lucky to have awesome friends here.  And Calvin and I are lucky to have Dallin.


Last weekend we had a girl's night on the strip while our husbands were busy studying their guts out. Cal was a champ. We were inside the Bellagio when we saw Jillian Miachels and Bob Harper!! I was so excited. I did not keep my cool very well. I went up and talked to them for a second... Jillian was significantly nicer than Bob, which was surprising. 

Cal meets strip


Kinda blurry, but that is Jillian!

Love these girls
 We also had a bowling night last week. And Cal learned how to do the 'rock out' sign.


The Taylors. I love this picture.

The Trumans.




This past weekend we went to St. George because Dennis helped Dallin take out a friend's lipoma. He was pretty stoked about it. Besides that, we played rook, went on a long run, hiked Snow Canyon, and watched the 49ers lose in the Super Bowl.











No comments:

Post a Comment