Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Last Mother's Day I was pregnant and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little babe. I could not stop thinking about what his little personality would be like, what he would look like, etc. Having Cal in our home has exceeded my expectations. Sometimes I cannot believe he is ours. 

I had such a nice first Mother's Day. Dallin surprised me with tickets to see the broadway show 'Rock of Ages' at the Venitian on Saturday night. It was so incredible!! I wish we lived in the 80s. I loved every second of it! (Thanks to Max and his friend for babysitting). Dal got up early and made breakfast on Sunday morning. Cal was especially cute yesterday! Not really at church... he kind of hates church. After we got home he was super smiley and even cuddled with me, which is rare for his little busy self. He must have known that it was Mother's Day.
Rock of Ages
Max's friends + Cal

Mother's Day with Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment