Friday, January 9, 2015

White Christmas

We had a fun week-before-Christmas in Salt Lake. Cal is obsessed with my parents, Jackie & Sherrie... and didn't really want anything to do with me while we were there. He is lucky to have them. Mae got real good at smiling, so that was fun for us. She is a joy. We went to the Outsen family Christmas party, snowboarding, Mae & I went to Natalie Johnson's baby shower, we got to see the Weiderhold family, and spent a lot of time with my family.

Mae + jackie
Taking a nap with her papa

She was a bit of a celebrity at the Outsen Christmas party
Reeking Havoc at Tiffanys
Seeing cute Robyn



Cal was so fun at Christmas this year. He didn't really understand the Santa thing and had a minor meltdown every time we mentioned him coming to our house at night, but he really liked all of the presents, games, and treats. 

We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents house eating traditional Christmas Eve tacos and playing games. Mae looked pretty adorable in her festive outfit, if I do say so myself. 







Alex got to call from Albania first thing Christmas morning and it was soo good to see him. We miss him and have been really worried- we were glad to see that he seems to be doing ok. Afterwards we had yummy breakfast and opened presents. Cal didn't care much about his scooter from Santa, but was pretty stoked about all of his other presents. It snowed all of Christmas Day and it was magical! We spent the rest of the day watching Dal fly his new drone around, playing with my mom's new boxing gloves, listening to Cal say, "Happy Birthday Jesus!", and eating good food.








It was a lovely lovely Christmas.

Oh, and my parents got us a trip to Havasupi falls in May for Christmas and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment