Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving adventure in Portland

We went back and forth on what to do for Thanksgiving this year. Basically... Mae kind of hates when I cook and I decided I would rather be having fun with my family that day than trying to keep them out of the kitchen all day. Plus, we still hadn't been to Portland!

We started off driving to Multnomah Falls. It was sooo pretty! It was a great choice. We hiked up for a little bit and enjoyed the view. After that we went to downtown Portland. We drove around for a little bit since both kids were sleeping, which was fine by me because it is a way cool city. I loved it. Most of the good treat places/restaurants were closed for Thanksgiving, but we found a cute little place that didn't have a wait and served a great Thanksgiving meal. Afterwards we walked around for a little bit and explored Powell's Book Store (soo cool!). Not a traditional Thanksgiving, but it was a great day with our little family. 




 




 

 The Saturday after Thanksgiving we had a 'friendsgiving' with the Smith's and the Dohrman's. It was delicious! We are lucky to have made great friends here.



No comments:

Post a Comment