Monday, March 14, 2016

A trip to the Hoh Rainforest

On one of Dallin's days off last month we did a loop around Olympic National Park! The whole thing! The kids did great in the car. We first stopped at a beach campground. It was beautiful, but the tide was too high to do the hike we were going to do there. We stopped for lunch in Forks. That little city is pretty dang proud of the 'Twilight' series, haha. Our next stop was the Hoh Rainforest... which was mostly our reason for going. It was seriously amazing. Like, probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. So green everywhere. I was trying to take pictures for a little while, but gave up because I couldn't get a photo that did it even a little bit of justice. 

It was such a fun day with  my family. I love going on adventures with them. And I freaking love Washington.







because no one would take a picture with me...


















No comments:

Post a Comment