Thursday, June 30, 2016

Redwood Place

We loved our house in Washington! It was perfect for us (except for unfenced yard). I am kicking myself that I never got a picture of the master bathroom... it was amazing with cool retro flooring and it was huuuuge. I think I will like looking back at where we lived during our unforgetable year in Olympia.















Now we have been gone for 4 days and I miss it and the people that we met there already. I can't believe how attached I became to that place in just one year. Because there was endless things to do there + there were incredible poeple who included me right away, I was able to adjust really fast and it was such a blessing since this was supposed to be a weird-in-between year for us. We hope that the army brings us there again someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment