Monday, November 7, 2016

utah utah utah

This kind of feels like a lifetime ago now, but we spent 2 months in Utah in between leaving Washington and moving to Georgia. Dallin had to do a 6 week training in Alabama. We missed him bad but it was fun to see family for so long. we skipped around between Sandy and St. George and saw a lot of people that we love. We have had fun adventures in lots of different places we have lived, but family is the best.
I could not love this boy more

cutest cousins




Lindsey gave me a haircut while I was in Idaho and I looove it



We swam at Max's place every week while we were there



Jungle jim's 


hammicking all day at my parents'

Such a fun reunion with the Smiths! We miss our Washington friends

More pool days at max's house



24th of july motab concert
Weekend with the Mitchells in downtown SLC 



245th of July parade with Dal's whole family :) minus dal :(





these cousins spent a lot of time together this summer
Meeting up with Amy and Max made my whole week! I love them!








First time jumping off of the diving board! so proud








Hiking up at Albion basin










both my kids + my mom and I got really sick for a week and it was awful
met up with more of our favorite Washington friends at the dinosaur museum. We miss these guys.
 


sicky baby


love these cousin baby



At the cabin up Cedar Mountain for the Mitchell reunion


dirtiest napper




I love this photo of Mae playing peek-a-boo with my grandpa












rock climbing Mitchell boys








No comments:

Post a Comment