Friday, June 30, 2017

RAG

Over Memorial Day weekend I ran across the entire state of Georgia with 15 other women from the stroller moms workout group that I go to almost every day. I had been training my butt off for months (had to train for lots of hills, heat, and running multiple runs in a day) but when Tyson and Devee were here I sprained my ankle while walking around downtown. Calvin was on my shoulders when it happened- he fell all the way down from my shoulders and had an injured neck for a couple weeks. It was kind of the worst. My ankle made it much more stressful to run this relay but it held out ok and it ended up being such an amazing experience.

 I am so grateful for all of these awesome moms that I get to associate with on a daily basis. This race was a fundraiser for the House of Heroes, which was especially cool for us since so many of us are army wives. I ended up running 24 miles total. The hardest part was the heat!














No comments:

Post a Comment