Saturday, September 30, 2017

See ya later, Savannah :(

I will always look back at our time in so fondly. WE HAD THE BEST NEIGHBORHOOD! Both kids had so many friends on the street. It was easy to hardly have them watch any tv because they were always outside playing with friends. I loved my workout group, Calvin's preschool, living by the beach, and Savannah's awesome downtown area. It was fun to live by the Taylors for that year + Dal had a really easy schedule. Such an awesome time for our family.

I had morning sickness pretty bad for the last few weeks that we lived there, but we still had fun going to the beach and hanging out with our friends before we left. Oh, and since I was sick Dallin packed the whole pod by himself. 10 points for him!

















No comments:

Post a Comment