Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Savannah Summer


Unfortunately I am a whole year behind on this blog :( I have loved having this record of our adventures with pictures attached + I look back on it often so I am going to attempt to catch up in the next couple of weeks. Looking back on these pictures makes me miss Savannah so much!!

My parents came so that I could go to girl's camp. It was a good experience and i loved hanging out with the girls. My parents were ambitious and took the kids to the beach at hilton head + rented bikes and rode around the trails there. My dad stayed for a few extra days when I got back and we had a ton of fun going on a dolphin watching tour, hitting the beach, and going to our favorite bbq place (Sandflys). 














My stroller moms group has been the biggest blessing for me here. I love these women so much and am in better shape than I have ever been.
mom's night out at a spinning class 
after class playgroup


Wearing black for the eclipse themed class

paddle boarding
We had a great family day trip to Jekyll Island. The kids especially loved climbing on the wood at driftwood beach. 








We have had the greatest summer here in Savannah with our amazing neighborhood.
We love our Reesey girl 


Kasi is having a girl!
Hanging out with Emmett





We spent a lot of time swimming off the dock at Marya's house 



A weekend visit from the Taylors!




Fun night at the Banana's baseball game

Chick file with Owen and Ellie 
These neighborhood kids. I can't even. 
Popsicles with Lola and Emmie


Love these best friends


Bike ride at Skidaway



Neighborhood movie night

Skim boarding behind our house during summer storms

Sharing watermelon with Reese

Stretching after stroller moms
The neighborhood going to the Roberson girl's volleyball game


No comments:

Post a Comment