Monday, February 18, 2019

I stopped hating Texas!

I was really excited to be back in Texas (even more than just getting back to Dal) after Christmas break which was good because I had hated Texas so badly in the summer. The weather was lovely, we have good friends here now and with all the rain it was green and pretty. 

Cal and Mae played spring soccer... they both loved it but neither were very good. Is that bad to say? We celebrated Dallin's 34th birthday with a delicious s'mores cake. Calvin continues to be obsessed with school + is reading at a 2nd grade level so he has to be in a reading group all by himself. Mae is liking school now and is a little social butterfly. I have had a bunch of random people texting me requesting play dates with her from school. Lewis is mobile now which is a bummer but also cute. 















No comments:

Post a Comment