Monday, August 8, 2011

The Move...

Goodbye, cute little house in the avenues.
We miss you already!
(except for for the laundromat, huge holes in the wall, and the broken bathroom outlets).

It is official... the long distance marriage has begun. 
I live in Sandy with my family to finish my last semester of school at the U, 
while Dallin is in Henderson Nevada starting med school.

Both of our {AWESOME] families helped move us down to our apartment over the 24th of July.
We have a whole extra bedrooms with 2 beds, 
so we expect visitors!!

Dal has started med school last week.
He loves it and has already made some friends.
He's worked so hard to get where he is and I am proud of him :)

After 2 weeks of being apart, we had our first reunion.
We met in St. George this past weekend and it was soo fun.
My family is the greatest, but I hate being away from Dallin.
Only 19 more weeks!

Also... Dallin swore into the military last week
Raised his right hand, promised himself to his country, and signed some papers.
I wish I could have been there for this!
Lucky for us, Dallin's uncle was able to go and take some pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment