Thursday, October 13, 2011

My family is funny

"I used to like President Obama... now I am not so sure because he keeps coming on the TV during Desperate houswives!"
-Jackie 

"What does a 'Q' look like again? Sometimes I get it confused with 'J'. Wait... do you spell 'majestic' with a Q?
-Mom

"I need to find a job for the summer. I just don't want to work with food. or people. or have it involve any type of cleaning. and I don't want to work nights or weekends or really early. OH, and I don't want it to be boring."
-Maren

"I kind of want to throw all of the Kardashians off of a cliff."
-Dad

"Maren, you don't even need to bother watching conference...
you are already doomed."
-Mom

"You guys can't fool me, I know that rats don't exist... I don't believe in unicorns or rhinos either."
-Maren



















3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha. I feel like I would like your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam! you have a blog! yay I didn't know. I saw your comment on Megan's blog. I love your blog! very cute, so excited to stock you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I miss your family.. mostly your mom :)

    ReplyDelete