Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Stats

Currently- Watching my 10-page paper (that I finished 5 min ago) come fresh off the printer
Time- 2:48 in the a.m.
Alarm set for- 6:30, also in the a.m.
Eating- a cookie... yep, at 3 in the morning
Loving- the fall colors on Wasatch Drive
Days until I see Dallin- 8
Listening to- The Hairspray soundtrack
Number of papers to write this weekend- 3
Weeks left until I move to Henderson (and graduate!)- 7 1/2
Liquids consumed today- 4 Diet Cokes
Daydreaming about- Sleep

Off to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap--7 1/2 weeks!! FOR REAL!? So exciting, on every account. Except for the fact that you're moving far far away. ;) WOOHOOO!! You go girl!
    I can't believe you wrote 3 papers in 1 weekend. Well. I'm sure I've done it too..but it doesn't seem possible! haha SUPERWOMAN! You got this. School ain't got nothin on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sam.
    i love that you stalk my blog. but don't be alarmed or creeped out that im going to return the favor to you now and stalk yours.
    love, ashley.

    ReplyDelete