Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Halfway

I am currently almost 22 weeks pregnant, so more than halfway!
I wish I could say that I thought it has gone by fast, but it has not. 
9 months is a long time... I am just anxious for him to get here already.

Pregnancy so far
-Throwing up daily from week 8 until currently
-Lemon Heads
-Fast growing hair
-Crying during commercials 
-Crying all the time
-Lack of any kind of appetite
-8 seasons of Grey's Anatomy
-Disneyland and Mexico
-Coolest gender reveal ultrasound
-Getting another ultrasound 2 weeks later, but throwing up every 5 minutes...
in the doctor's office
-Current name front runner: Calvin
-Bump finally showing up a week ago
(right after Dal left for Texas)
-PB&J for every single meal for a full 3 months
-Feeling my first kick at 21 weeks!!!
-Pregnancy journal
-Minor breakdown in the Mexican airport
-Watermelon
-An excited future dad




3 comments:

  1. I love that Calvin is your front runner! That is my dad's name..and I love it! Hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get feeling better cute girl! im excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete