Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soldier Update

Dallin has been in Texas at officer training camp for almost 3 weeks now. It is really hot and he has long days, but he has really liked it for the most part. He has had a great experience from the military and feels like they teach good values. I am proud of him.
I am just roaming around Salt Lake, St. George, and Vegas.
I miss Dallin like crazy, but it has been fun to see so much family.
These pictures are from our father's day picnic/hike.











3 weeks until I head to Texas to pick Dallin up and bring him home.
Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. For some reason it's still crazy for me to see any of your siblings over the age of 8. Also, I'm glad Dallin is enjoying it, but I'm sorry you have to be apart. Distance, boo! Last, it's also crazy to see you with a pregnant belly but I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete