Thursday, October 4, 2012

When I grow up I am moving to Santa Clara

I went and visited Santa Clara this weekend to hang out with the Mitchell girls while Dallin was hunting with the boys. We went to Swiss Days on Saturday... Lauren, Kaden and I got (almost) last place in the 5k race. I loved Swiss Days and I love Santa Clara.


   
Lauren in the Swiss Days Parade
Meannnnnwhile, in Cedar Hills, Dallin, his dad, and his brothers were busy killing every Bambi they saw. Don't mind this frightening picture of Nate and his baby deer that only has one antler because he shot one of them off. The Mitchell boys are basically good at everything they do... except hunting. We were really shocked to hear that they got 3 deer, even if they were really small. I think Dallin was happy to have a weekend of shooting guns and eating steak with the boys.



Watch out, Santa Clara. We are coming when we finish school and residency and military stuff in only 13 more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment