Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A first birthday

We celebrated Calvin's birthday all week long and it was so fabulous. I think that from now on I will look forward to his birthdays more than my own. 

 We started out celebrating in St. George when Dallin's family threw him a little party conjoined with Lauren's 18th birthday/carb loading for the marathon. It was great and Cal got so spoiled. He also rode the zip line for the first time, so that was exciting. It was fun to have Nat Bell and Aubree there as well. We do love St. George.




We celebrated with my family + Braden and Kaely on Sunday because it was easier for everyone to make it since Cal's birthday was on a Wednesday. Dallin made him a huge cupcake cake that did not disappoint. He loved it and it was absolutely hysterical. We ate hamburgers and watched him open presents afterwards. It was an awesome night. We feel lucky that so many people love Cal.



















 Well we had to keep celebrating on Cal's actual birthday! Dr. Grua was out of town, so Dal didn't have to go into work! We went to McDonald's for lunch, and then Dal, my parents, Jackie, Anna, and I took Cal to the zoo. It was very fun and I think that he liked it! I made him a cake when we got home (the 3rd one this week!) because I couldn't help myself. He was just too dang cute with the last one. The Kastelers and Murdocks came over to watch him eat it and he loved it again... until he rubbed it into his eyes. Ooops. I am so glad we got to be in Utah for Cal's birthday!









And just like that I have a 1 year old. I love you to the moon and back, baby Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment