Sunday, October 13, 2013

A year of Cal

We officially have a 1 year old!

Here is Cal at:
7 months
 8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
12 months

When I was in the hospital delivering Cal, Dallin went into the hospital gift shop and bought him a stuffed tiger that we have since nicknamed "little Hobbes". Calvin loves him! We generally don't go anywhere without him and Cal for sure can't sleep without him. I find it adorable. I took a picture with he and his little tiger every month of his first year. Right now we feel like it was the best $20 that we ever spent. We will see how we feel when we leave him in an airport or something on accident...

2 weeks
1 month


2 months
 3 months
 
 4 months
 5 months
6 months
 7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
 11 months
 12 months

He looks like he is rolling over in the last picture because he really did not want to sit still. I can't believe how much he has grown when I compare the first and last picture... I really do not remember him ever being that small. Each month seems to just get better with our little Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment