Monday, November 18, 2013

A dallin week and LA weeeknd

Dallin had a couple of days off this week, so we got to see him a bunch. One of the days we headed up to Red Rock and went hiking. It was so pretty!! Getting out of the (ugly) Vegas flatness was refreshing and we had such a nice time. Cal loved his pack and loves being outside. It was great.








This weekend I went with 4 of my girlfriends to meet up with Lindsey in LA. I missed my boys, but it was really fun. Lindsey was a great host and we spent our time going to the Santa Barbara pier, shopping, hot tubbing, roasting s'mores, obsessing over baby Sloane, running, and oh so much eating. We ate fantastic food! I feel blessed to have such good friends here in Vegas.













Dallin and Cal got some quality father/son bonding while I was gone. Dal went to St. George and spent time with his family. My parents were also in St. George at the time, so they watched Cal one night while Dallin went camping with his dad. It was for sure the longest that I have been away from Cal. I really missed him, but I like that he and Dal could have some one-on-one time... and I especially like how much Dallin wanted Cal to stay with him, rather than come with me to California.  I like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment