Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekend Festivities: Ragnar Edition

I ran Ragnar Las Vegas this weekend with some friends and it was a blast! I had a ton of fun with the people in my van and hope to do another Ragnar sometime because it was great. My legs were not very hard, so the running part wasn't that stressful. My favorite leg was my first one- it was 5 miles down Mt. Charleston and was super pretty!

My van

At the finish line



Love this girl
 I was really stressed about this weekend because I was going to be gone all of Friday and a lot of Saturday and Dal was on-call at the hospital. Lauren came down for Friday so she could watch Cal all day for us. Dallin only ended up having to work for 3 hours, so he got to hang out with them all day. They couldn't really leave the house since he was on-call, but I think they had fun. He didn't end up having to go in on Saturday or Sunday either, so it was funny that I was so stressed about it when Dal ended up being around most of the weekend. 

Lauren, Cal & Hobbes
      
Bonding while I was gone
I really missed my little dude for those 2 days, even though he has been kind of grumpy for the last couple of days (maybe/hopefully due to teething... the kid still only has 2 teeth at 13 months!). Saturday night we just cuddled and relaxed since I was so tired. We let Cal stay up like 2 hours past his bedtime since he was being so cuddly. We are pushovers.
 Sunday was the primary program. Cal looked super cute in his little preppy vest. We had the Hafens over for dinner... we are glad they live in Vegas now.

Until next year, Ragnar.

No comments:

Post a Comment