Friday, September 26, 2014

More life without Dal

I was mostly in Las Vegas for the last 2 weeks that Dallin was in San Antonio. Life as a single mom might have been harder if it weren't for my friends. Cal loves Sloane and "baby Mac" so much. I had a few nights where I put Cal down for bed at a friend's house so I could go out and it was nice to have that time.
Park slurpees with sloane
Chasing Cal around the room at the dr. in my lovely paper gown
Diaper piano babies
He did awesome during his haircut!!

35 weeks selfie
Dessert on the strip for Lindsey's 25th
Dinner with friends at Taco y taco
Babysitting so the Robkers could have date night
 We drove down to St. George for a day so that we could see the Hunters off and go to an awesome party called "Merry Hallowsgiving", combining all of the holidays since the Hunters and Lauren will miss them this year. We dressed in costumes, ate a huge turkey dinner, and went trick-or-treating. It was a so fun! Besides Kaden's costume which made Cal freak out every time he came within 20 feet, Cal loved it.

I don't know if it is "nesting" or because or house got so crazy from the flood, but I have been busy cleaning and organizing. Our house is finally feeling like it is put back together and I am thrilled about it. I have had fun with my Cal but we are ready for Dallin to get home. and for the weather to freakin cool down.
36 weeks

I have been dreading putting Cal into a bed since he sleeps sooooo well in his crib, but I wanted to do it before the baby comes. I thought about it for weeks and had a plan about what I was going to do the 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. time he cried/got out of bed. The big night came and we did his normal routine, I told him about his "big boy bed", kissed him goodnight, and shut the door. I didn't hear a peep from that room and he knocked on the door 12 hours later to be let out since he can't open doors yet. He has done that every night and for naps and it is super awesome. I also accidentally took a billion photos of him in his "big boy bed".

It is Friday night and I am currently blogging and watching 'Grey's Anatomy', but Dal is on his way homeeee right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment