Friday, March 6, 2015

Valentine's Day in California! and stuff

We spent every waking moment of February with friends because I am getting panicked about moving away from Las Vegas. We also had our real estate agent over and are so sad about leaving our house- but we are officially putting it for sale on the 15th of March. I feel like we are getting into a good groove of the having-2-kids thing and I am a little obsessed with both of them. Plus, Dal has had a ton of time off so this has been a good time of life for us. 

We went to St. George at the beginning of the month to hang out with the Hunters. We are happy to have them home from India!


What will Calvin ever do without Sloane when we move???





Cal is still really into Mae. Just recently she has started to recognize him. It is sweet.







I signed up to run the Salt Lake half in April. Most mornings we run at the Wetlands park and stop to see the turtles afterward. Cal loves it- we are still trying to convince Mae not to scream her head off every time she gets in the jogging stroller.

this is what I come home to on Saturday mornings after long runs
On Wednesdays I have been picking up Berkley & Sydney, sleeping at Adrian's house, then taking them to school the next morning. It is pretty hectic, but I do love those kids. Cal is a champ and sleeps on the floor by my bed. He loves Berkley but she is not quite sure about him most of the time. Both Sydney and Berkley are obsessed with Mae except for when she is crying- haha.








Cal napping on the floor...
Sunday best

Super bowl party
With his buddies Hunter & Will


One-on-one time with my girl while Cal naps


Swinging with Max-- park weather in January



Over President's weekend we went with the Taylors and the Robkers to California and it was sooooo fun. I love all of them a lot. We stayed with Lindsey's parents and had a blast going to the beach, playing games, eating yummy food, going on a group Valentine's date, miniature golf, and hot tubbing. It was the perfect beach day on the day we went--- Mae's first time to the ocean! Greatest weekend ever.
Grateful that both of our kids sleep well in strange places














We had to drag our kids to our Valentine's dinner and they did surprisingly well!













I love all of these people so dang much








2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Those kissing pictures are the sweetest! And happy birthday to Dallin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I don't want us to all leave Vegas! It's been so great!

    ReplyDelete