Monday, September 28, 2015

A little homesick

So I anticipated it being difficult for me for the first little while of moving here... and then it wasn't. I had a really easy transition. But then it hit me sometime after my parents left and I got pretty homesick for my Utah family and Vegas friends for a week or so. It probably didn't help that Mae was getting some teeth and was pretty dang sad. We all snapped out of it and I realize how lucky I am that we are in such a beautiful place with wonderful people. and that we have awesome family to miss :) and have the greatest kids on the planet. 
"take a picture!"
We saw Jeff, Pat, & Jesse on their way to bike from Canada to Mexico. It was fun to catch up with Jeff and Calvin thought that the Imagine Dragons old tour bus was the coolest. 
And it begins. Bribing Mae with popcorn in Target.
We went to Priest Point Park with the Lamerouex's. Calvin really likes Tristan. 


It runs in the family


Naps for this boy are few and far between these days
2 piece jammies make babies look so big 
On a little evening hike + dinner with the Smith's
A Saturday at Tumwater falls with the Swiss family
 We had a few days of rain and both Mae and Clavin looooved it! I don't think we are going to hate the rain here... I don't know if you can tell from these pictures- but she is drenched!



No comments:

Post a Comment