Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Springtime in Washington

Springtime in Washington means random 80 degree days teasing warm weather followed by a week of freezing rain again. It also means blossoms (missed out on those in Vegas) and so much green! It is seriously so beautiful here. Sometimes when I am just driving around town I am in awe that we live here.

My view from the trail we run or walk on almost every day right by our house. I love it so much.


Calvin and I boycotted the rain by camping inside one night when Dal was working late. We made s'mores and slept in a tent in our living room. He was being so cute and we laughed until we fell asleep in the tent. I can't get enough of him most days.


A night at Priest point park with our new friends the Harris'. They are great.
buddies Calvin and Ezra walking on the beach



Mae on the beach in the sunset. and getting super muddy.
Right when we got back from Utah Mae got pink eye. Even several days after we took her to the pediatrician it kept getting worse and worse until we ended up in the ER with it spread to both eyes and one of them completely swollen shut. It was an awful 10 day ordeal of not being able to leave the house and her being sooo sad (plus fevers and not eating). None of these pictures do it justice. 

my mom sent her elmo to make her feel better
waiting at the ER



She is better now and I am so happy to have my happy baby back.

Chuck-ee-cheese night with the Harris'. And Mae's little converse :)

He loved this pony ride at the fair
Dinner with the Paynter's. We love these little friends.

Swimming buddies
Church by myself almost every week (so glad that is over)
His first primary talk and I almost died of cuteness. He did so good!

This day that she looked huge brushing her teeth
The lake by our house
Mae and Brinn. 1 day apart!

Seeing Chambers Bay with Jenna and Scout
Olympia Marina with Tiffany and her girls

Mae's hair every day after she takes her ponytail out
conference


Lattin's cider mill with buddies
At the cider mill Mae kept picking up dirt from the ground and feeding it to the goats.

First sliver. He was brave getting it out!


With his buddy Benson




First day of nursery
The spaz at her 18 month dr appointment 

She randomly started sucking her thumb and now she does it ally the time :(
80 degree teaser day

Went to the beach with some friends from the ward. this was the walk there.





Ice cream at 10 pm




looking like a teenager



Her little pigtails
taking a break at the park

I really love having little babies, but I am loving having 2 toddlers. They play together and we can go places and all play together now. Toddlers are my jam (especially Cal... I want to keep him just as he is right now forever). Mae is crazy and screams "pleeeeeease" at us all day if things aren't exactly how she wants, but she is also getting so much personality and we are loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment