Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Welcome home, Laursie!

We went to Utah a few weeks ago to see our favorite Sister Mitchell return from her mission in Peru! Finally our last missionary is home!

I flew into Vegas (we didn't even miss our flight this time!) a few days early to spend some time with Amy and Brenna and (as always) it was the best. Couldn't love them + their babies more.








We drove to St. George where we got to see Lauren!! She is the same and we love her so much. So proud of her and even more happy to have her home. We spent a few days there before driving to SLC to see my family.











We had a fun time in Sandy. We love where we live, but we miss family when we are away. My kids love them so much.

















We drove back to St. George for the homecoming and Dallin met us there! It had been a week and a half so we were stoked to see him. Lauren did awesome on her homecoming talk and it was really fun to spend more time with her. Calvin loves his cousins so we had a great week (besides that I had strep... boooo).











We ended our trip with a couple days with Aubree in Vegas. Somehow we scheduled our flights so that I was flying back to WA a day before dallin. He decided to bring Mae back with him, which made my flight sooo much easier! We had fun with the Hunters!

One last lunch with the Borups and Robkers

Cal worn out from playing with cousins
My flight home with Calvin was sooo great! So much easier flying solo with one toddler instead of 2. I had so much fun with him. Flying into Seattle I couldn't stop taking pictures because I live in the prettiest state.





Of course Mae was an angel for Dallin on the plane (she is always a terror for me). She loves him. And I do too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment