Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Park weather

The weather has been so lovely, we spent a lot of time outside this weekend! Hurray for springtime in Vegas!


Cal & I met the Van Boerums at the park! They were visiting from California. It was nice to see them/meet baby Sophie.

 Little dude loooves going running with me in the mornings.

 We had a dog date at the park with these lovelies. Hobbes loves Honey & Ryder.


 Sunday evening walk! I am glad that we live so close to the Wetlands Park. I like going running there, and I am excited for Cal to get older and appreciate the ducks and bunnies.



 Cal is loving being able to eat things besides breastmilk :) He is not very patient though... he usually cries between bites.
Strawberries


Sweet potatoes
 26-inch tall and lookin' sharp in his Easter outfit.
 

Reading through this, I decided that I use the word 'lovely' too much. I suppose life is pretty good when 'lovely' is the word that I overuse to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment