Saturday, April 6, 2013

SLC Spring Breakers

 Dallin had a whole week off for Spring break, so we headed to Salt Lake to visit family. Dal locked himself in the basement to study most of the days, but we had such a nice time. Cal & Hobbes got spoiled with attention. They loved it.

 Bowling with Dallin's crew.

Snowboarding date at the bird.
(My mom watched Cal)


 Cafe Rio after the boys went golfing.

Locking Calvin in the car on accident. Seriously, I have no idea how it happened. Luckily the weather was great and he seemed to not care. I, however, almost had a heart attack. 

 Cal got in some aunt-bonding-napping time.

Calvin and my mom hung out all day every day for 10 days. I think that he might be going through some serious withdrawals. He loves her!


Alex took both Cal & Hobbes on a walk every day. 

We went to Winger's with the 2 almost marrieds. We are excited for their weddings coming up!

I spent a lot of time with my grandparents while I was there. They just might be Calvin's #1 fans.

 
Mmmm... Diet Coke



 We got in the hot tub several times. Cal likes swimming... most of the time.
Here we are with Caitie & Jordie.


For April Fools, I played a joke on Max, Aubree, and Nate by putting up random ads on Craiglist that they were selling animals. They got a bunch of calls... Aubree got one from someone at 4 in the morning! I love April Fool's Day.
 
 Easter is super fun at my parent's house. My dad makes up a big scavenger hunt, and we have to drive all around the city to find our baskets. 
One of the clues was:
2g=163 and pi<175cc 4wh
The answer was at my grandparent's house under the 175cc 4 wheelers. It was so fun.


Cal's Easter outfit
Our little family on Easter
 I found out that Maren was getting her mission call the Wed. after I was leaving, so I decided to just stay a few extra days to watch her open her call. Dallin drove home with Kyle. Jackie and I waited for the mailman all day long. Maren drove down from Logan to open it on Wednesday and we found out that she is going to GUATAMALA!! I am so excited for her. It is really close to Max's mission. It will be fun for them to get to speak Spanish together when she gets back.


4 Generations

Cal's biggest fan







I really love living where I do, but it is hard to be away from family. It was so nice to see everyone and have everyone see Cal. 

Not pictured:
-Catching up with Rachel & Amy.
-Going to lunch with Lauren Hansen & Sherin and meeting cute baby Graham.
-Meeting Lauren Ev for shopping, having Cal be fussy the whole time and looking like the most flustered mom in history! Worth it to see Lauren.
-Running 12 miles with Jackie down the canyon, and not being able to walk the next day because it was so steep.
-Going to Alex's patriarchal blessing, which was superb.
-Visiting with the Mitchell fam on the way home.
-Driving home by myself with the 2 boys and having Cal & Hobbes sleep all 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment