Friday, June 7, 2013

Babies babies babies

Lots of babies around here the past few weeks. That is how I like it!

First and foremost, our favorite Taylor friends had their baby girl Sloane on May 3rd. She is a doll and I spend lots of time loving on her




Dal & Sloane at the hospital
She makes Cal looks huge
I have also been nannying for the Youngs for the past couple of weeks. Sydney & Berkley have been sleeping at our house. It has been fun, but it has kind of made me reevaluate how many children I want to have.

Berks & Cal buying patio furniture at Target

Otter pop in the new patio furniture


My park crew

Sydney loves Hobbes


I wore Berkley out- she fell asleep like this on her changing table

    
Berks & Cal
I also watched this little cutie from our ward. She is just 6 weeks old. She also makes Cal looks huge.

On an unrelated note, I have been making Cal's baby food and loving it. It is cheap and I am having fun with it.


Today was one of my favorite days with Cal so far in his life. He is becoming a real mama's boy (much to his father's dismay). He  smiles so big every time he sees me. He laughed his head off all day long... it was the best!

Good thing I have so many little people to keep me company (and big people-- I love my friends here!) because Dallin is never, ever home. He has his boards coming up at the beginning of July, so he generally leaves in the morning and comes home around midnight. Every couple of days, he comes home for an hour for dinner. We go visit him at the school sometimes, but we see him for one hour a day at the most.  I will be a single mom until the 8th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment