Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Father's Day/reunion/bridal shower in St. George

We headed back to St. George last weekend because Dallin had his TEN-YEAR high school reunion. Man, he is old. It was really fun to see all of his old friends... most of them I already knew. Because he was on student counsel, Dal was in charge of the game that we played. He did a great job. Afterwards we went to the Johnson's for a "cool kids reunion". Dallin went to the Johnsons for Sunday night treats every week growing up. Oh, and it was especially good to see newlyweds Tys & Devee!

We spent several days in St. George because I wanted to stay for Katlyn's bridal shower (which turned out very, very cute- by the way). We swam, wedding planned, I went on a few runs with Lisa and Liisa, and Cal became BFFs with his little cousin Ellie. Both babies learned to scoot themselves with their arms on basically the same day. We had a race and Ellie won. Cal is going to need to step up his game, and we are going to need to baby-proof our house soon!

And here is a Cal-Ellie picture overload... because I can't get enough of them.


Favorite aunt Laursie







We ended up being in Santa Clara over Father's Day. Dal & Cal are 2 peas in a pod. I made Dallin this video for Father's Day and Cal is seriously obsessed with it and I am obsessed with watching him be obsessed with it. Anytime he is upset I just plop him in front of the TV to watch his dad for a little bit... gets him every time. Watching Dallin become a dad has been the greatest thing. Cal and I are very grateful for him!



No comments:

Post a Comment