Monday, September 9, 2013

11 months

I am getting real close to having a 1 year old!

This is what Cal has been up to this month:
-FINALLY got some teeth! The 2 bottom ones poked through about 2 weeks ago
-Learned to crawl up the stairs
-I had to go on antibiotics for Giardia this month so I had to stop nursing. Cal did well and takes a bottle fine but I was quite sad about it.
-Likes to eat whatever we are eating... his favorites are oatmeal and hamburgers
-He is seriously a dream baby when it comes to sleeping. He never cries when I put him in his bed, as long as he has "little Hobbes" (his stuffed tiger). This month we have had several nights where we stay late at friend's houses. Around Cal's bedtime we just put him on the floor in a room with his tiger and he goes right to sleep. 
-Went hiking for his first time since he was really little and loved it!
-He will sit still for hours if we replayed Mumford and Son's  music video "Hopeless Wanderer"  on my phone. It cracks me up.
-He still army crawls, although I know that he knows how to crawl on his knees. I think it is because we mostly have hardwood floors, so it hurts to be on his knees. His shirts are always so dirty by the end of the day from dragging himself on his stomach all day.
-Our new favorite game-> we say, "I'm gunna get you...!" and Cal laughs and crawls away fast. It is my favorite thing ever.
-Likes his stroller, books, taking all of the DVDs off of the shelf, playing the piano, other babies(Sloan & Ellie in particular), taking all of the utensils out of the dishwasher, toy cars, and watching me blow bubbles with my gum.
















First sunburn :(











No comments:

Post a Comment