Sunday, September 22, 2013

We love Disney

We just got back from an incredible Cali weekend with Dennis, Lisa, Lauren, Tyler, Nate & Katlyn.

On Friday we went to Disneyland. I was excited to experience one of our favorite places with Cal for his first time, but I honestly expected him to be neutral about it at best. I was wrong... Calvin loves Disneyland! Truly, he did not cry once all day long. There were no lines, the weather was ideal, and it was a perfect day! Best day that Dallin and I have had together at Disneyland, and this was our 6th time going together! We got to go on each big ride twice... Space Mountain is still my favorite. One time when Dallin took Cal while we all went on a ride, he came back and had won him a life-sized stuffed wiener dog- we got a kick out of it. Cal loved the World of Color show. I guess that there was something about the cheesy music, the light reflecting off of his little face, and watching him take it all in that really got to me. I had some major overwhelming gratitude for Cal and ended up sobbing through the whole show. Calvin does that to me every once in a while :) But seriously, it was one of my favorite Cal days to date.






























We had a pretty low key day on Saturday in California, which ended up being really good because Cal got sick. We shopped, bowled, and watched the Utes beat BYU for the 4th year in a row.... a pretty solid day. We were all quite impressed at how good Cal was, all things considered... his fever is still at 102 today :(




Crashed when we got home




No comments:

Post a Comment