Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A whole week in Utah!

I went to Utah to go to a bridal shower that my mom was throwing for Steph, and decided to stay a whole week since Dal is so busy this month with his ENT rotation. I didn't feel well most of the time I was there, so I mostly moped around while my parents took care of Cal. My mom was working and trying to get all of the food and everything ready for the bridal shower that was at her house and she still got up early with Cal, got him dressed every morning, fed him his meals, and took him everywhere with her. I have the greatest parents. 

One of the days, my parents and Jackie took Cal to Jungle Jim's and it is his h-e-a-v-e-n! He loves it much more than Disneyland. There are no lines, so he can just run from ride to ride. Plus, he is tall enough to go on everything! He might have gone there 4 times last week. I only went once with him, and it was really fun to watch him get so excited. He had a little meltdown when we left, and kept signing, "more" over and over. So what if Jingle Jim's is a little ghetto :)

The shower turned out  so great. Steph got a lot of good stuff and it was fun to see so many people. My dad and Max took Cal to Jungle Jim's & Mcdonald's while the party was going on, so he likes showers now too :)

We missed Dal soooo much, so we are very glad to be home. I miss my family already... Cal is obsessed with my parents and it is so fun. 

Cal and I stopped and had dinner/spent the evening with the Mitchells on Sunday. It was fun to see them, as always.

Jackie gets asked to prom: the morning after

He stood on those diapers 10493 times and day, and was so proud every time

Rita's



When my dad watches him he gets to play with screwdrivers

Watching Sesame Street, no doubt

Bonding with Uncle max

Shower time

Jungle Jim's!

Swinging with Lauren & Katelyn in St. George

Happy to be home

No comments:

Post a Comment