Saturday, March 8, 2014

Visitors and such

Last weekend my mom, Sherrie, Jackie, and Anna spent all weekend at our house and it was so fun to have them here. They came so that Jackie and Anna could go to the Miley Cyrus concert... my mom bought Lindsey and I tickets too so that we could take them. Cal loved having them here and I was really bummed when they left. We went for walks, went to the mall (where Cal loved throwing pennies in the fountain and got a new build-a-bear), went to the Hoover Dam, ate yummy meals at Bachi Burger and Max Brenners, and played with Cal.










  Besides having my family visit, we have mostly been hanging out with our friends here and enjoying the lovely weather. Cal has finally become an expert walker and it is so fun for me. We go see the ducks a lot... Cal likes to watch me feed them and gets excited for me to give him some bread, but then he just eats the bread himself. Sometimes I can even get him to say, "duck!". We also go to the park often. Cal likes to crawl up to the top of the slide, yell, "go!", then crawl back down. We like February in Vegas.
Watching "Jake the Pirate" on the coffee table

Walkin around like a champ


Sunday walk

He loves being sprayed in the face with a spray bottle

Tyson's Birthday party

With Tys & Devee at their new place




Busted

Insists on not letting me feed him


Cafe Rio at the park


Cal + Sloane + Hobbes

Looooves the broom



Running around while his cousins take a bath

He watches the 2013 video I made of him everyday while I get ready (he is a little vain)


Being super naughty at H&R Block

Hanging out with Honey

At the Honda Dealership... Cal likes when my car gets broken down
Soooo handsome



1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how big he's gotten! love it. and love that he watches a video of himself every day! hahaha

    ReplyDelete