Friday, July 31, 2015

I have 2 kids

 I keep wondering when Calvin is ever going to get frustrated with Mae. He adores her and has never once been mean to her. He tries to help her whenever she is sad, and sings her songs if she cries in the car. He gets just as excited as I do every time she does something new and it is the greatest.

The only thing that is hard about the stage they are both in is going to the restroom in public (Calvin drinks a lot of water- we have to go into one most days). He still needs help pulling his pants down and getting onto the toilet, which I can't really do with one hand. I used to sit Mae on the changing pad thing I have in my diaper bag while I helped Cal, but now she just bolts away crawling and tries to go under all of the stalls and it's disgusting. Besides that I feel like we are really getting into a rhythm with the 2 kids thing. They both currently take a nap in the afternoon that overlaps by 2 hours! They are so so happy to see each other when they wake up and it makes my heart really happy.

I hope they continue to be best buddies.




No comments:

Post a Comment