Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Utah spring

These were the last few months before Dal got home! And my last few months of pregnancy. I had been feeling pretty good by this point so I was able to have so much fun with Calvin + Mae before Lewis came. 

One of our main highlights was going on a little date to Disney on Ice with Natalie and Addy. The girls loved it! We had the best time. Such fun one on one time with my girl. 



We also went to St. George/Vegas for Hayden's baptism! I love spending time with the Mitchell family but it does make me miss Dal more. Calvin is obsessed with all of his cousins so I basically didn't see him for 3 days. Mae and Lucas recently decided to be super naughty whenever we are together. During the luncheon for the baptism we found them in the shower covered in hand soap + Lucas was bleeding because he had tried to shave. They are cray. It was a fun weekend! 
Top golf in Vegas! Addy was my date



I had a million contractions during the month of march and basically thought that I was in labor at all times. It was annoying. We spent our time playing in snow (still love snow!!), hanging out with family, mae did private swim lessons + Calvin did his ninja warrior class and preschool, and meeting up with Amy and Natalie. I also went to The Sound of Music with my mom and we loved it! And we spent a loooooot of time facetiming with Dal.























He's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment