Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Calvin @ 6

 I am not going to claim that I "cannot believe that Calvin is already 6"... because he actually seems older than that to me. Maybe I am biased but he seems so mature for his age to me.

At 6 years old, Calvin...
-is so so so so obsessed with school. He loves everything about it and is bummed if he ever has to miss. He has his own amazon dot in his room + sets his alarm for 6:30 am, gets himself all ready and then comes and wakes me up. He is becoming a great reader- his teacher told me that he is the best in their class.
-loves rules and structure, which is probably why he loves school so much. He also loves board + card games and puzzles. He especially loves playing Black Jack with Dal or my dad and Battleship.
-became a really good swimmer and bike rider this year. He went on a lot of bike rides with my dad while we lived in SLC.
-his favorite person is definitely his dad. Dallin was gone for most of his 6th year of life and Calvin had  really hard time, crying himself to sleep for 2 weeks.
-is outgoing with his peers and his great at making friends (but is sometimes shy with adults)
-is super competitive 
-became close with my grandma this year after playing games with her every week
-his favorite foods are burritos and tomatoes 
-flew on an airplane by himself this year (to Utah) for his first time and was not even nervous
-plays so well with friends, but it unable to entertain himself for basically any amount of time, which made this summer hard for us with moving to a new (super hot) place with a newborn and Calvin, who needs to be entertained all of the time
-is a people pleaser 
-loves church

Calvin is extremely obedient. It has literally been years since he has thrown a fit of any kind. He is so easy to get along with and cares about other people. He is kind + I feel extremely blessed to be his mom.
preschool graduation



baseball in Salt Lake


Calvin's best friends in Utah
                                         










































No comments:

Post a Comment