Monday, August 26, 2013

Utah family weekend

Dallin came home at noon on Thursday and announced that he was off work early and didn't have to go in the next day, so we decided to spend the weekend with our families in Utah.

We hung out in St. George on Thursday evening- Cal was so happy to see Kaden and Ellie... he loves them. We drove to SLC with Lisa and Dennis to watch Lauren play soccer and see my family for about 12 hours. I would say it was worth it! We had never been to any of Lauren's soccer games since she has been on the high school team, so it was fun to watch her. 











2 comments:

  1. We were in St. George over the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok-why do I not follow your blog?! Prob cuz I quit blogs all toghether after my 4th was born. Ummmm, maybe you'll be my inspiration to get back into it. Love CUTE BABY CAL!

    ReplyDelete