Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Father's Day in Sandy


 We spent almost a whole week in Sandy during the month of June so that I could see my dad on his birthday and go to Berk's wedding. Cal and I drove down with Kaely and then Dal met us there a few days later. We hung out a lot with family, took Cal on his first hike (he did super well except he is obsessed with rocks and got distracted a lot), went to art city donuts and to see Max & Steph's place in Springville, and saw a few friends. Berk's wedding was beautiful and I was glad that Dal was able to go. My whole family and some family friends all played a game of baseball for my dad's birthday and it was a blast. Dal even took a few hours off of studying to play with us. I was so happy to be in town for it. The next day was Father's Day so it was a dad-celebrating weekend. I have a cool dad. Cal does too.

Helping my grandpa pick pees


Helping my dad fix the car

Art City donuts

On a hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon




Baseball game!














No comments:

Post a Comment