Thursday, August 7, 2014

2nd Trimester

I am officially in my 3rd trimester of this pregnancy! I really wish that I could be one of those people who loves to be pregnant... on the plus side- I truly love my baby girl so much. I hope this post doesn't sound too negative, but pregnancy does not suit me well. I have been feeling much better recently, though!

My 2nd trimester included...

-Nausea getting much worse before it got better-- peaking at around 18 weeks and subsiding to only throwing up (usually) once a day around 22 weeks
-Getting calories through bagels. Lots of bagels.
-Passing out
-Smoothies & gatorade
-Mindy Project
-Max's wedding
-A marvelous 1-month trip to Washington
-Calvin smothering my stomach with kisses all of the time while saying, "baby" over and over
-A heart arrhythmia scare that ($1,000 later) turned out to be nothing
-A happy gender reveal picnic with my 2 boys to reveal that we will be having a girl!
-Living in St. George for a month 
-A few weeks (mostly while we were in St. George) of feeling pretty dang good and having 2 days of not throwing up once!
-Pulling over on the side of the freeway in Seattle to throw up and lay down for 20 minutes to wait for my passing out feeling to go away so I could drive while Cal watched a movie on my Iphone (mother of the year?)
-Feeling her kick much earlier than I did with Cal, and all day long! It's my favorite. 
-Eating nonstop from 6 pm until a go to bed for the past month (probably should stop that)


3 months left 3 months left 3 months left!
I am starting to get soo anxious to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment