Friday, October 3, 2014

3rd trimester review

As of this past Monday I am officially full term with our baby girl. I cannot tell you how much better I have felt since I hit about 30 weeks. I throw up a few times a week, but nothing the first 6 months. It has been so, so lovely. I think this is the part of pregnancy that I am supposed to hate, but it is definitely my fave. Here are some things about my 3rd trimester...

-A lovely month-long trip to Hawaii!
-Jamba Juice
-Craved sweets
-Have a hard time sleeping most nights
-She is sooo active all of the time, much more than with Cal
-An end to my mood swings (woohoo!)
-A full month of Dallin living in San Antonio
-'Mae' is our name front runner, but we also like Penny, Clara, and I like Gretta (but no one else does...)
-Restless leg syndrome at night and it drives me nuts!
-Diet Coke... oops
-Working out a lot in Hawaii, but not really once we got back to Vegas because I am a wuss about the heat
-The loveliest surprise baby shower thrown by my friends Lindsey, Amy, & Brenna
-Gained 13 pounds total
-A water breaking scare at 29 weeks that turned out to be nothing (but I made a huge scene at pizza factory in St. George after we went through the temple with Lauren)


33 weeks
36 weeks
We are mostly just happy that she stayed in there long enough for Dal to get home from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. And now you have a Mae! I'm so thrilled for you, and I hope you both recover well!

    ReplyDelete