Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mae @ 7 months

Holy crap  holy crap. Mae turned 7 months old today.

At 7 months old, Mae...
-A few days after her half birthday, Mae became mobile! So surprising to me since Cal didn't crawl until he was 9 months. She does this little zombie crawl thing where she drags herself with her arms... but she can get where she needs to go. I cannot even believe it.
-She can sit up for a little bit, but is still not great at it
-SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! I decided that she was old enough to cry it out and was gearing up for it... at this point she was waking up 2-3 times per night to eat. The night that I was going to start, she slept 10 hours straight! It's like she knew or something. She currently goes to bed at 8 and wakes up to eat around 6 a.m., then goes back to sleep until 8:30.
-This girl loves her sleep... If I were to stay home she would take two 3-hour naps per day. I am not great at staying home though and she is not great at sleeping on the go.
-She is eating all sorts of solid foods. I still don't let her eat anything bright colored since she still spits up so much.
-Mae finally started liking the jogging stroller- hoooooray!
-She is obsesssssssed with Hobbes. It's pretty fun.
-Cal is so into her still. She smiles at him but then usually cries when he gets too in her face (every 10 seconds all day).
-She loves the swimming pool! So fun since Cal has never really liked swimming.
-She got really sick this month. Fever of 104 then a bad rash. It was the worst.
-I finally donated all of our tiny baby toys because Mae doesn't like them. She mostly just likes water bottles, wrappers of any kind, wipe dispensers, and plastic Easter eggs.
-She prefers Dallin to me. It miffs me off.
-However, she said her first "word" today and it was MAMA!















No comments:

Post a Comment