Thursday, May 21, 2015

St. George Mother's Day

I missed Calvin and Mae soo much while we were in Havasupai. I have left Calvin before and know that he loves the Dallin's parents, so I wasn't worried about him- but I was very anxious about leaving Mae and we couldn't drive fast enough to St. George to see her after we got back from our trip. Dennis and Lisa were so awesome and loved having both kids there. Mae ended up being better than I thought she would be and slept/took a bottle like a champ! 

We spent a weekend in St. George with Lisa, Nate & Katlyn, and the Hunter family. We had a lot of fun hot tubbing, visiting Cheryl, and celebrating Mother's Day. I had a great day this year--- Dal got me running shoes and I love reflecting on how lucky I am to be a mother to 2 amazing kids. Oh, and we got to talk to Lauren and Alex who are both doing great!




No comments:

Post a Comment