Friday, May 15, 2015

The last of med school + A half marathon

Dal had an OB rotation during the month of April.. his last month of medical school!! Woot! We spent lots of time with Dal and getting our crap dejunked for the movers.

Everything superman all the time
Reading stories to Mae
I tend to pile a million groceries on top of her when we shop. She doesn't seem to mind.


At the Container Park with the Hunter family


Graduation bbq party

Cal + Sloane




What our weekly dinners look like
First pedicure
Taking a break on my run
That time we went to 3 splash pads in 1 day with 3 different groups of people

Feeding the ducks
He holds her hand all the time






A Friday night with our whole family in our bed, oh and Tyson too

Me, Calvin and Mae all napping for 3 hours in my bed= best nap ever
We went to Salt Lake for a quick trip one weekend so that I could run the Salt Lake half marathon. I wasn't super fast or anything, but I had a lot of fun during the race! They changed the course and it was beautiful. It went through the avenues and up by the capital, so the scenery brought me back to when Dal and I were dating and first married. I felt really good the whole run. We also celebrated Kaden's birthday and went to Jaden's homecoming (where Cal turned on the faucet to the lemonade so that it was spilling all over the floor, then when Dallin raced over there to turn it off he slipped in it... oops). It was a good weekend!




 Baby Henry arrived!! He is adorable and Brenna did great. I love him! and her.

 After my runs at the Wetlands park I usually stop by this bridge place so Cal can throw rocks in the water there. We seriously do this several times a week at the same place. The other day I noticed some ants on Mae so I decided to leave. When I looked down at Cal he was COVERED IN ANTS! I freaked out and it was disgusting. Luckily no bites or anything.



I don't know if Mae wasn't born with an immune system or what, but she is sick so often. I hate it and am so sad for her. Last week she got roseola. She had a high fever for 3 days then got a pretty nasty rash. The first day of her high fever she slept all day- I had to wake her up to eat! Luckily she is feeling better now.







 Of course we spent a lot of time with our friends here. For date night we went to the driving range. We were supposed to go play bingo afterwards but someone (me) forgot their ID... so we went out by the pool and played games in a cabana, which was more fun anyway :) And we spent a day celebrating Sloane's 2nd birthday! Our family loves her so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment